2019 City Meet
Hello Gator Families,
The 2019 Horsetooth League City Championship Meet will be held at Village Green Pool on July 19th & July 20th. Swimmers 11 and older will compete on Friday, July 19th, and swimmers 10 & under will compete on Saturday, July 20th.
This is a fun meet when all the teams in the Horsetooth League come together to compete. VG will have a team tent and will sit together. Kids enjoy playing dice or card games while hanging out in between events. It's a great time in our beautiful city of Fort Collins!
Registration is now open on our website for the 2019 City Meet. Click on the link to login and sign up: https://villagegreengators.swimtopia.com/login. Swimmers can choose up to 4 individual events and 2 relay events for City Meet. There are fees that go along with City Meet. All swimmers must be registered and have paid for this meet by Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:00 PM. Please print out all the relevant forms for your swimmer, from the attachments below, and turn into a Board Member during practice before the particular deadline.
2019 City Meet Important Information
- Officials Fee: $4.00/swimmer
- Event Fee: $4.00/event/swimmer
- *Relay Fee: paid for by Village Green Swim Team
- ALL payments can be combined together, i.e. one Google Pay or one check to cover meet fees, merchandise, meet program, and advertisements.
- Please print out the attached relevant form(s) for your swimmer and turn into a VGST Board Member, regardless of how you pay. See PDFs below.
- All payments can most easily be made using Google Pay. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Google pay is a free service available to anyone with a Google account. All Google payments must be made prior to returning your forms. Please use your swimmer's name in the subject line and memo line of Google Pay when making your payment(s). If you cannot pay using Google pay, please attach your check to your form(s). Failure to submit payment before or with your order form(s) will result in your swimmer not being able to participate in the 2019 City Meet.
- Merchandise Orders:
- Each swimmer and family can purchase merchandise beginning NOW! Our very own Coach Meghan created an awesome design and we have lots of shirt choices! Print out the attached Swimmer Merchandise Order Form and drop off orders to a Board Member during practice. Please use Google Pay or make check out to the “Village Green Swim Team.” Merchandise Orders are due by end of practice on Wednesday, July 10. Shirts will be ready July 18 for pickup.
- Meet Programs:
- Pre-order of the City Meet Program is highly encouraged if you would like a program for the meet. Meet Programs are $5.00 for pre-orders. Please print out the attached Meet Program Order Form and drop off your order and payment with a Board Member during Practice. Very limited meet programs may be available on the day of the meet for $6.00. If you want a program, we recommend pre-order.
- Advertising in City Championship Meet Program:
- Shout outs during the meet ($10.00), 1/4 page ad ($25.00), 1/2 page ($50.00) and full page ($100.00) advertisement spaces are available for your business, a friend's business or for families. Please email finished artwork to email@example.com with the subject line, “City Meet Advertisement.” Pay with Google Pay or place check, made out to “Village Green Swim Team,” and the Advertisement fee form and give to a Board Member during practice. Payments must be received by the deadline in order to be included in the City Meet Program. The Deadline for turning in advertisements and payments is Tuesday, July 16 @9:30 a.m. The Advertisement Order Form is attached to this email.
- Year Round Swimmers:
- Exhibition swimmers are not allowed to swim in City Meet. This means any swimmers who have swum past May 15, 2019 with any USA Swim Team may not participate.
- We will need a lot of help to run this meet! Please be willing to signup when jobs open up! We will let you know when sign ups open for jobs.
- 400 free events:
- Swimmers must provide their own Timers and Lap Counters.
Please let us know what questions you might have!
Your Village Green Swim Team Board