How to Sign Up for Dual Meets (On the Website)
- Log into your account and either
- click an Upcoming Meet on the Home page (or View All to choose) OR
- navigate to the Meets tab on the green toolbar and select Signup Calendar.
- Click on the green Meet Entry button.
- Underneath you will see a list of athletes associated with your account. Click Edit to add or change their attendance and relay declarations.
- Select Attending or Not Attending from the drop-down menu next to each athlete's name.
- Select a relay availability option from the drop-down menu for each athlete.
- Leave a note for the coaches if needed.
- Click the Save button to save your selections.
If you leave your swimmer as undeclared, we will assume your swimmer will not be swimming in that meet. You can change your commitment up to 6 days before each DUAL meet. (City and Smoky meets have earlier deadines.) After that you MUST email the coaches directly at [email protected] because the Meet Entry button will be closed. Waiting to inform the coaches that you will not be there the day of the meet IS TOO LATE!! Day of meet changes should be emergencies only. The lineups are always set the day before a meet. A swimmer not showing up will ALWAYS AFFECT THE SWIMS OF OTHER TEAMMATES!
How to Sign Up for SMOKY and CITY Meets (On the Website)
You will sign up for these just like the dual meets. However, the deadlines to signup are different due to the early entry required of the coaches for these multi-team meets.
The deadline to declare for SMOKY is 6/20 and for City is 7/5. If you commit to swim, we expect you to be there. It is very difficult to make changes.
Using a Phone or Tablet to Sign Up for a Meet
The easiest way to sign up for meets with a phone or tablet is to do it through the free SwimTopia mobile app, which is synced to the website:
- Log in with the same username and password as you use for the website.
- Click on a meet.
- Click on the Meet Signup button on the Meet Overview screen to be taken to the mobile-friendly meet signup page on our website.
- Declare your swimmer’s meet attendance as in above steps 3-7.